[dropcap style=”2″ size=”3″]Q.[/dropcap]Help! I’m trying to print the PortfolioCenter Comparative Portfolio Performance report and the legend is missing. Where did it go and how do I get it back? [dropcap style=”2″ size=”3″]A.[/dropcap]The legend on the line graph (Comparative Portfolio Performance under the traditional Performance reports in PortfolioCenter) typically disappears when the font is too big for the number of indices selected. I suspect you may have added an extra index to the list and/or increased the font size. To resolve:
- Open PortfolioCenter
- Select the account or group of your choice
- Select Reports (bottom right on the screen)
- Select Performance (left side of screen)
- Highlight Comparative Portfolio Performance (middle of the screen)
- Select Settings (right side of the screen)
- In the window that opens, scroll down to “Graph legend font size” and make it smaller. If you are using 4 indices, try 9 (for 9 point). With 5 indices, you may need to drop to 8 point.
- OK to save your changes
- Run the report.