[dropcap style=”2″ size=”3″]Q.[/dropcap]How do I adjust the columns on a PortfolioCenter report? The total number is ‘********’ instead of the number. [dropcap style=”2″ size=”3″]A.[/dropcap]PortfolioCenter replaces the numbers with ****** when the width of the column is too small for the font or the size of the number.
To resolve it, first try increasing the width of the affected column. If the width increase creates other problems on the printed report, you may need to decrease the font size.
Sometimes you must keep adjusting the various settings until it all works. For instance, you may also need to switch to landscape, remove the brackets on negative numbers, and/or decrease the number of decimal places.
- Open PortfolioCenter
- Highlight the account or group, Reports
- Migrate to the report with the problem and highlight it, Settings
- Scroll down until you see “Columns” and click the button to open the window
- On the right side of the window that opens, highlight the column in question, click Format
- Increase the side of the column width
- Press OK until you return to the Reports Menu
- Run the report.
- Continue adjusting columns until the report prints properly.
For detailed instructions: see Customizing PortfolioCenter Analytical Reports[button link=”http://www.krisan.com/get-started/” window=”yes”]Learn more[/button]