Software & Technology
PortfolioCenter® is a powerful portfolio management system that combines accounting, client reporting, and performance tracking in an easy-to-use networked application. Comprehensive, yet affordable, PortfolioCenter® offers you a cost-effective way to keep on top of ever-changing client holdings.
ReportCheck automates checking for errors in PortfolioCenter®. It eliminates the resource intensive and error prone process of manually reviewing reports. ReportCheck builds quality into your PortfolioCenter® data, increases confidence in the accuracy of your reports, and adds efficiency to your workflow.
- ProTracker Software, Inc.
The Windows-based system assists with task management for clients, prospects, employees, marketing, estate planning issues, organizing client data and facilitating regulatory compliance.
Junxure, the flagship product from CRM Software, combines office management features, CRM and workflow automation to enhance the efficiency of your office.
iRebal specializes in high-end software solutions for financial planners and provides research and consultation on financial planning issues, including best practices in rebalancing, location, and tax-loss harvesting.
Tamarac offers a web-based, global rebalancing and trade order management system for financial advisors.
- Total Rebalance Expert
Total Rebalance Expert (TRX) is a tax efficient and easy to use auto-rebalancing software, designed by an industry leading CPA advisor for advisors to simplify portfolio management.
- Advisor Products
Advisor Products Inc. offers advisory firms industry-leading marketing and technology solutions, including websites with access to PortfolioCenter® performance reports.
- Google Finance
- Yahoo Finance
- Hoover’s Online
- Finanical Data Finder
- Wall Street Research Net
- 123Jump Financial Web
- The Securities and Exchange Commission’s Edgar Site
- Edgar Online
- Motley Fool
- Bloomberg Personal
- Business Week
- Financial Planning On-Line
- New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Virtual Office Newsletter
- Marotta On Money
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Certified Financial Planner – Board of Standards
- The CFA Institute & GIPS Standards
- Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)